Boogie on Reggae Woman...

6.25.2009

was unfortunately not heard at the Stevie Wonder concert I went to Wednesday night. I was so disappointed I wasn't able to hear my at-bat song live! But I did get to hear the rest of Stevie's number one songs...Part-Time Lover, Sir Duke, Uptight, Higher Ground, Signed, Sealed Delivered...the list goes on.

The concert was at the new Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, which was super nice, and not because it's a lot closer to home than Lakewood and Chastain. I just have to comment about the fluidity of the parking. We didn't have any stressful traffic, like Lakewood. Kudos to Verizon Wireless...you guys have great reception.

Stevie was diva-ish late, but apparently he was hanging out with an terminally-ill cancer patient, so it was hard not to be mad at him. The show was okay, but his music totally makes up for his performance so I wasn't upset. I don't know if I would go see him again, but I'm just glad I got to see him in my lifetime.

0 comments: