You are the Best Thing

10.19.2008



I officially heart Ray Lamontagne. I've always loved his music but last night was the first time I have ever seen him in concert and he was absolutely A-MAZING!! There are only two singers who can make me cry when they sing their beautiful music and Ray is one of them. Check out his new album, Gossip in the Grain. My favorite song right now: You are the Best Thing (first track on the album)



Here is Ray singing Trouble (Sorry I can't rotate the video...)




Friday night I went to my second Panic concert and it was a little different and much better! My first show was at Philips and this show was at Lakewood...a much better venue for dancing. Despite the rain and the mud I seemed to get my dance on without a worry in the world!

Look at me and all of my hippieness: long dress and barefoot!

0 comments: