Fun Tagging Game: 6 Things About Myself

1.04.2009

Tag Time: 6 Things

I saw this fun little tagging game on AsianCajuns:

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random Things About Me

1. I love potatoes...Tortilla de Patatas, french fries, mashed potatoes...
2. I hate running, but I just bought a pair of running shoes and I've done three 10ks in 2008 and I just signed up for one in April.
3. I love to travel. One of my New Year's resolutions was to travel to one place once a month this year.
4. I'm addicted to chapstick. If I were on a stranded island I think one of the things I would take with me would be chapstick...and maybe my hair straightener.
5. I like to be tan 24/7, 365 days a year.
6. I love watching Jeopardy.

My 6 people:
1. J. Whoa
2. The Ashleys
3. Smart Cookie
4. Memoirs of a 'Gee
5. DJ Chopstixx
6. P & J Invitations

0 comments: