When there is passion, there is violence...

1.14.2009

(?)

Apparently, my second drawing in this week's class exuded a sort of violent passion. You be the judge...



Is this really a figure drawing class or an artsy psycho-analysis class? But I guess you can really tell how a person's feeling or "figure" out their personality through their drawings or art or music. I really don't think I'm a violent person...passionate? I think I'm too laid-back to be passionate about something, but maybe I show my passion for something through drawing naked people instead of words? Or maybe this violent passion is coming through because I'm at a difficult time in my life? Who knows? It's really interesting how people read into just a simple 45 minute drawing of a man and woman and psycho analyze your whole relationship with a significant other.

We won't have class next week because of MLK, so you will have to wait for two weeks to read about my next analysis.

2 comments:

J. Wo said...

Love the title of this! Haha. I really like this piece and it shows much emotion even though you may think you feel emotionless in reality. I'm glad this class is helping you express who you are and bringing back those wonderful foundation-driven talents you posess! .

Unknown said...

Love the picture! Definitely a maelstrom of hot mess lurking under the dreamy, initial impression of the piece. I'm not going to say anything because you already know hmmmmm.....