I Got Over It...

3.29.2010



The Cooper River Bridge that is in Charleston! Shaved off a couple minutes from the last time I ran it a couple of years ago..it's a slow progress. But I was actually pretty proud that I ran most of the 6.2 miles this year! It's hard to run up a bridge when there are 40,000 other people trying to run it as well. We started out in Mt. Pleasant and trekked across the bridge and ended up in downtown Charleston near Marion Square. We'll see if next year I can break an hour because every year as I get older, the more aches and pains I get...my knees, my hips, my back...what's next?

1 comments:

Meg said...

Pauline,

There is a song that Louisa sings when someone has made a big achievement. It goes a little something like this:

I'm proud of you, I'm proud of you, Pauline Pellicer I'm proud of you, (hand clap) hey!

That is extremely impressive that you ran that long! If someone was chasing me, they'd probably stab me after 30 seconds. I am totally impressed by you!