The Art of It All

3.30.2010

To add to the busy-ness that is my life at the moment, we've been having figure drawing class during our studio time on Monday nights. I guess this is more of relaxation time for me.



Last night was our last class so I decided to go all out and actually do a painting.
J. Wo has done several figure paintings for our class. This is my first figure painting. ha! I know I already signed it, but I think it's still a work in progress...her head might be too big for her body and I need to work on her right leg. Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, I totally love it! I don't think it's a work in progress at all!

Just out of curiosity, is there anything that you're not good at? Because I'm starting to think that you are way too talented to be human.

I can't even imagine how you find time for anything with your insane schedule!

Victoria said...

No suggestions that's friggin awesome! You are so talented! And if her head seems to big for her body that could be your signature thing! So when you're gone they'll be studying your work and be like "ah yes students the Pellicer signature, note how the head is slightly larger in proportion to the rest of the body..."