Simply Sublime

3.09.2011


If and I do say IF I was a student at Georgia Tech, I would have gotten even fatter than I did when I was at Georgia because I would be at Sublime Doughnuts hungover every Sunday... okay, okay...every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And maybe Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...

I guess I was either hungry or I didn't feel like choosing just one doughnut out of all the different flavors, but I definitely got a dozen. You would have gotten a dozen too if you were looking at their menu. It's so hard to pick just one or two but I got the following:

A-Town Cream
Dulce de Leche with Caramel Icing
Strawberry N Cream
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Raspberry Filled Heart
Chocolate Banana Fritter
Cheese Danish
Smores
Nutella
Oreo
A-Town Mocha
Black and Tan

Each doughnut (yes I've already tried all of them in the same day!) was so light and fluffy that I didn't feel too bad going back for more! I think my favorite (and it's hard to pick a favorite out of this group) is the Strawberry and Cream. I just love the fresh strawberries!

So, what are you giving/taking up for Lent?


0 comments: