Am's Red Wine Beef Stew

11.18.2009



My BFF for life, Anne Marie, made this dish last year while J. Wo and I visited and I couldn't help but get the receipe from her for another comfort dinner this week.

2lbs Stew Beef
1 1/2 cups Red Wine
1 1/2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
1 pkg. dry Lipton's Onion Soup Mix
1 pkg fresh mushrooms
Splash of Worcestershire
Pinch of Salt & Pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on high for 4-6 hours.

I ate mine over rice but mashed potatoes are good too!

3 comments:

AM Ashley said...

awwww, thanks P!! SO glad you like it, it is def one of my favorite fall/winter meals :) loves you

J. Wo said...

Yea Yea!!! Yummy! I remember when I made this dish last year for some folks. I brought a crock pot to work to cook it! It was delicious!

Meg said...

Oh, YUM!! I'm gonna have to try this out!