Vegas Vacation

11.30.2009



Viva Las Vegas...Viva Las Vegas...I kid you not there was an Elvis impersonator at the Las Vegas sign letting people take pictures with him but he only takes $10 tips. Ha!

My family and I had a very non-traditional Thanksgiving again this year (last year we went to Dauphin Island).



We spent 4-days and 3-nights in Vegas, baby! The first two nights we stayed at the Bellagio and the third night at Mandalay Bay, which both places took a lot of my money. It's all good...they were comp rooms any way, so it was like I really paid for my free vacation if that helps out my rationalization. Oh well! It's all about entertainment anyways. I think the only thing I won was my bet on Georgia to win the Tech game. Glad I could count on my Dawgs to win me some money!



PS. There always has to be some food involved in my posts/vacations always! Aren't these sliders so cute? For some reason I take pictures of every slider I get even though they all look the same. They are just so darn cute. Good finger foods for parties!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I am sooo jealous!! What do you think of Vegas? And yes, sliders are a fabulous idea for a party!

Pauline said...

I love Vegas!! I think I go there about once a year. You should definitely go out there if you haven't already.