Gobble, Gobble, y'all!

11.25.2009



Happy Thanksgiving! I'm in Vegas this year, so hopefully I won't lose too much money!

There are so many things I'm thankful for this year:

1. Getting back to my artistic roots by taking up figure drawing classes and creating several paintings for friends and family: Sea Shells

2. Spending time with friends and family in Destin, Kansas City, DC, Athens, and Minneapolis

3. Working hard for the money and the awards! A website for the GPS, RoadNut, won a SEED Award and is featured on Cool Homepages

4. Listening to the music. I got to see BB King, Stevie Wonder, Journey, The Whigs, Ben Harper, Paolo Nutini and Amos Lee.

5. Experiencing new restaurants in Atlanta for Girl's Supper Club. My favorite: Watershed

I can't wait for the 2009 holidays. This year has gone by way too fast! Hopefully I can catch up!

1 comments:

Meg said...

Vegas?? I'm so jealous!! You for sure have tons of reasons to celebrate. I wish I had your artistic talents!