Time Flies When You are...

6.04.2010

Really busy...

Let's just not bring up the point that I have been MIA for two months. 2 months?

Things have been crazy around these parts, and I'm talking parts as in career and traveling and family.

So while I have been MIA, there ARE things to talk about.

For two weeks in May, my family and I took a trip to the Philippines to celebrate my grandfather's 80th birthday. The whole family was there: aunts, uncles, cousins. It's definitely a blessing to have your whole family in one place at the same time. We went to the mountains and to the beach. It was amazing! I will post more stories about my trip because there are some really embarrassing stories.

After we got back, my aunt flew back with us to stay two weeks. In between TJ Maxx and TJ Maxx, we took some time out to visit the Crescent City, New Orleans, for Memorial Day weekend. We saw some not so pretty things on Bourbon Street.

And for the kicker, while traveling, I managed to land myself a new job!

Stay tuned for more detailed stories and pretty pictures.

1 comments:

Meg said...

Say what?! You found a job?? Are you moving out of state? I can't wait to hear the details about everything!