Merry Christmas to all!

1.01.2010

It's been a hectic holiday for me, so sorry if I have been MIA with the posts. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope everyone's Christmas was fabulous and everyone got what they wanted. And even better, I hope everyone's start of 2010 is off to a great start. I know we all need a little hope and optimism in 2010.

What did everyone get for Christmas? Here are a couple of awesome gifts I got this year.

The Flip Mino HD so that I can record many great moments in 2010!



A new pet that lives in a lavarium. I still haven't named him yet. What should I call him?




A new addition to my owl fetish from Night Owl Paper Goods. This is Sylvia!



A Spanish cookbook with Mario Batali and Gwyneth Paltrow. The book takes them on their journey across the country tasting many of Spain's delicious foods. Look out for some of the recipes this year!



A Marc Tetro dog print of a "Beagle at the Beach" aka Murphy at the Beach. I love it!

1 comments:

Meg said...

How did I miss this post? I LOVE all of your gifts!! You really racked up this year! Lee and I had a beta that lived for 4 years and we named his Genghis Khan. If we ever get another, he'll be his brother Don. Maybe you could name him Alpha? Alpha the Beta, get it? *cricket noises*

And though I adore everything you got, I am once again loving the owl! Sooooo cute!!!